Whether you are moving into a new home or just looking to tidy up, here are a few essential items that every garage should have. Not only will you be able to find things as and when you need them, your garage becomes a safer and happier place to be.
1. Good lighting. Essential in order not to strain your eyes during DIY projects, good lighting is a must for any well ordered garage. Think about installing portable lights to find any items that fall on the floor.
3. Shelving. Whether its for your wall or inside your cabinet, shelving has multiple uses in your garage. They can be used high up to keep items out of reach of children or low to the floor to store toys.
4. Hooks and brackets. Hang up all those gardening tools, ladders and brooms to make your garage space more appealing and less cluttered.
5. Sports storage. For all those sports enthusiasts who want to tidy away their rackets, sticks and clubs or keep the bike out of the way, the Garageflex sports storage range brings together practicality with maximum storage space. In addition, you will always be able to find your golf balls or water bottle easily before heading off for some fun.
6. Flooring. No point in getting your garage to look great and still have a scruffy floor. Think about laying either inter-locking floor tiles or for the ultimate floor, look at having a resin floor laid.
7. Utilise your ceiling. The ceiling area is probably the most least utilised place in your garage. Why not use it? Garageflex have a number of solutions to make use of this extra space.
8. Put your bikes out of the way. Bikes are great but a bit bulky. Think about using hooks and hoists to keep them out of the way on the wall or ceiling. Both options make it easy to get them down when required and make way for your car in the garage too.
9. Tool Holders. We all have hobbies that we love, whether it be DIY, gardening or crafts. Each come with a number of tools and what better way to store them in a specialised tool holder. Click here to find out more.
10. DIY Workbench. No garage is complete without a workbench, try one that folds down for even more space.
Or for more information on how to maximise the space in your garage, call Garageflex on 01491 579975 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org