For most of us the garage is a dark and uninspiring place used to store the items we don’t use or don’t have space for in the house. But what if your garage was clean, tidy, bug free and most importantly, you could find what you needed when you needed it?! Our new ebook has it covered!
Download our ebook now and get tips on:
• Decluttering and organising your garage;
• Creating specific zones to organise your space;
• Tips to give you a better garage floor;
• Introducing storage ideas to make the most of the wasted space; and
• Making it a safe place for all the family.
With our busy lives and habit of collecting things, its inevitable that the garage becomes a storage area filled with clutter. The thought of decluttering the space is a daunting thought but its not that difficult once you know where to start. And our three little tips below will get you on the right path to decluttered garage storage heaven. Sort out the contents Start by sorting the contents into piles of similar things such as CDs, toys, books, sports equipment etc. and whether you use them frequently or not. It is also very likely that you have boxes stored...